Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Todaily 11.18.2008

Today I was knitting in my building's cafeteria and a jolly-looking older lady came up to me and asked if I was making socks. I told her no and showed her the picture of what I was trying to make. Emphasis on "trying." She must have been impressed, nonetheless, because she invited me to be in this year's ADA (yes, the dental association) craft fair and bake sale. The space is $10.00 and a donation of a hand-made raffle item. I told her I would love to do it! Now I just have to think of what to make for it. My ideas so far:

Biscotti

Hand-dyed Yarn

Cord cozies

Magnets (it's not a proper craft fair if there aren't any magnets)

And that's all I can think of that I'd actually want to make. Besides, it's December 8th - that's not much time to build up an inventory. Also, it's on a Monday - I would normally work that day. Maybe the craft fair is after working hours? I will have to ask a few more questions of the organizer (the lady who approached me about it) before I fully decide. I think I've already made up my mind to do it, though.

Tally, ho!

P.S. I also did three (or was it four?) loads of laundry today. There is more laundry waiting for me to do tomorrow. Wow!

No comments: