Thursday, December 18, 2008

Craftroomy

In order to get ready for holiday activities, I had to clean up my designated crafting area, also known as the back room.

Here are some pics of the process:

Disaster area

What a mess!!! Who lives here? Pigs?

Getting my priorities straight

I took the shoes out of the shoe caddy to use it to organize half of my yarn stash. The caddy seemed much more useful after that.

The closet is done

It may not look done to you, but it works for me.

Not pictured:

I have set up my eliptical machine, a bookshelf, and a sewing area. I'll post pictures of the rest of the room when it looks more presentable. It is still pretty messy and is mainly being used as a resting place for our dead plants. We don't want to admit that they're really dead, so we keep them about, sort of pretending that their twiggy bodies and dried up leaves add that certain something to the place. What that certain something is is the air of death, but I'm happy with the progress so far. I did have enough space to wrap all the Christmas gifts, which was my main goal at the time.

No comments: