Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wednesday Pink - Charm Monday Quilt



I finally cut into the cute bundle of pink fabrics and decided to make a quilt for which I've been collecting fabrics for years - pink, lime, orange, white, and yellow.

The pattern I chose is a free pattern from fatquarterfactory.com meant for charm packs, but I used fat quarters and yardage which worked fine.

All the pieces are cut and I've started putting them together. Here are a few closer peeks at the little I have done so far:





But I've put this one on hold to work on the wonky log cabin. I should have my twenty wonky blocks finished by the end of this weekend. Then I will get the sashing fabric for it at the same time I get the last bit of fabric I need to start my mom's quilt and some other fabric for another little project that's got me very happy and excited to start - some throw pillows for my little sister's new place!

No comments: