Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Introducing 'Wednesday Pink'

I don't know if it's a little-known or widely-known fact that I like the color pink, but I think, since I do like it so much, I should dedicate a day of my week to pink. Why not wednesday?

Yesterday I bought some new shampoo and conditioner which are supposed to make hair really shiny, but I think I bought them just because they are pink.


The liquid inside is a light shimmering pink and it is a tad bit on the runny side. It has a nice fresh floral-y scent - just what you would think pink is supposed to smell like.

A while back I bought another pink bath product - Neutrogena's Pink Grapfruit Body Wash.


This smells great and the little beads feel nice on the skin.

I love this topic of pink and I am thinking of all sorts of pink things I will be writing about every week. Fun!

1 comment:

susan said...

oh i love pink too!
another tip for making hair shiny...rinse in the coldest water you can stand.